Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need advice for school problem?

I have trouble dealing with something that happened at school. I was riding the bus home from school and had to go really bad. I went to the front seat (no one was in it) and whispered to the bus driver. She said Can't you wait? I said no. The bus was stopped while a few kids got off. She handed me her purse and said just use this, be discreet. There's tissues in there. I made sure noone was looking and went in the purse. I thought it's her purse, not my problem anymore. But i'm thinking alot about it ever since. Having to go to the bathroom in a purse on the BUS! Why couldn't she have let me off at one of the stops then Icould go in one of the kids house and ask. I wouldn't mind walking home. But no. I thinking of telling my mom. I don't think the school system would like that this happened. BUt I don't want my


bus driver to get in trouble. She let me use her purse at least. It was a nice purse, smelled like mint gum.


I'm 12 years old BTW. What should I do?? Tell my mom? What would you moms do if you were faced with this? I don't want her to freak out becuz I'm afraid it will get around school. Need advice for school problem?
The reason she didn't just let u get off and walk or use someone else bath room is b/c if someone was to kid nap you or if anything was to happen to you it would all fall back on the bus driver.





If she made you go in her purse with a lot of people around and someone knew then it would be a problem but since just you 2 know it's okay. Need advice for school problem?
sounds like you have a really nice bus driver, i dont think you need to tell your mum its not that big a deal. and you may some how get your driver into trouble. just be thankful you didnt wet ur self lol
i dont think you should tell your mom. its a situation between you and your bus driver.
Dont worry about it, it could of been more embarressing
Try going go to the bathroom before you head on the bus after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment