Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can anyone give me advice of my problem with my girlfriend?

I'm going to use names.


Me-Tony


Her-Kaitlin


Other guy-Travis





Well me and Kaitlin, were together for 6 months.


On our 6th month annir. she decided that she didn't want to date me anymore.


So the same day she started going out with this Travis kid.


One day later she broke up with Travis, and got back with me.


Six days after that she broke up with me and is back with Travis.





She lives one street over, and we usual hang out after school.


Now here is where i need help.


She is cheating on Travis with me..


Everyday me and Kaitlin act like we're still dating.





But she doesn't want to break up with Travis..


She says she ';loves'; him after 8 days they've been together.


But she cheats on him with me...


She said, ';Tony, i love you. It's just that when i'm with you i never want it to end, but when i'm with Travis i feel the same way.';


I've asked my friends for advice they told me to just stop talking to her,


And see what she does. Well i did that and she started to freak out that i wasn't talking to her.


She thought something happened to me..


I can't just let her go, after the stuff me and her did.


Her birthday is saturday, and i got her this extremely expensive ring that has our names engraved in it. But now it's worthless..


I feel lost without her. ):


Help?!Can anyone give me advice of my problem with my girlfriend?
take the girl on cheatersCan anyone give me advice of my problem with my girlfriend?
i agree you need to go on cheaters but i guess i would be a complete dick to her and talk to travis and get pics before to show and prove she is a slut. also keep ALL txt and phone calls... good luck!
okay obviously shes very confused. and both of you are probably good guys. i think its time to tell her to choose. i know it will hurt but if she comes back it was worth it and if she doesnt, well, then it wasnt meant to be.


good luck !
I think it would be best if you did not see her for some time cose I think she is not sure who she likes best and wants to go out with both of you.
She probably was cheating on you while you guys were together with this Travis guy. You need to put a stop to this before she starts playing you for a fool (if she's already not) This girl is using you and she wants you to be there for her regardless and that is not right. because if you see it if something doesn't go right with you and her she goes to him and if something doesn't go right with her and him she goes to you so pretty much you're a back up plan. You need to open your eyes!! Just stop talking to her she's not worth it and won't be (Once a cheater always a cheater!!!!) Leave her alone and just be up front and tell her you're not going ot be putting up with what she has been doing. You're only hurting yourself even more by staying with her. She's no good for you and she doesn't appreciate you or anything that you do for her. So dump her!
It depends how old you are really. She could be having a mid life crisis? You sound pretty young tho, teens, or twenties?


It sounds like she is cheating and messing around with the both of you.


She isn't sure of what she wants, and she is most definitely keeping her options open. I think this Travis guy is abit of a player and she isn't sure what's going on with him and her. Are you sure they are together? I think she's just a booty call to him or he is dating other girls as well, which is why she comes back to you. You know, the kind of guy who doesn't show a girl too much affection, so she wants to get it out of him (if you know what I mean)


If I was you I would either keep away from her until she has got it out of her system or tell her to get her **** together.


Hope I made some sence %26amp; helped you :)
She dosent love you, she likes you and that won't change.


Be her friend, stop the sex.


Dont give her the ring.


Remember, be her friend. NO SEX!
First of all, I apologize for my name, I promise I'm not the same Travis. Second of all, I know it'll hurt, but you need to get away from that situation. She's just going to keep messing with you. Because she can. She needs to grow up a lot before she can be in a committed relationship.
  • eyeshadow pencil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment