Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Please help, adult advice on teenage problem? :(?

hi, alright so this is the story:


im 16 years old, junior in highschol, gets good grades, and still a virgin, most of my friends arent virgins and they always make fun of me for being a virgin but dont worry, i dont get fooled. i WANT to wait til marriage and i WILL wait till marriage regards to whatever they say.


couple days ago, as a joke, my friend (as a joke) typed this funny ';contract';that says ';I, (MY NAME) WILL LOSE MY VIRGINTY'; when i sign that i agreed to lose my virginity before senior year, we all laughed about it (i dont take it personally) and they all faked my signature on it and so on.. so after all the laughing and joking around, like friends do, i kept the piece of paper with me so no one would find it, i put it in my purse so id throw it away at home, but i seemed to forgot and my mom (behind my back) looked through my purse and found that paper. now, i have two older sisters (18 and 20) and they both live with us and she showed them it. so when i came home after school, i walked in the door, my 18 yr old sister calls me a **** and gives me a dirty looks, i didnt think anything of it as we dont get along, so i just went upstairs to my room and my 20 yr old sister opens my door and calls me a whore. and leaves. then my mom comes in, and she told me she found this in my purse (the contract) i decided to tell her the truth that all kids tease me and it was just a joke between my friends and she should know better that i wont do that.


but the thing that hurt me the most was that she showed two of my sisters (there planning on telling my dad) before she confronted me. i never had a good relationship with my mom or sisters because im just different, im more mellow and easy going and gets along with anyone, while there full of drama and are the biggest racist people you will ever meet.


im really sorry if this is long, but i dont have anyone to talk to, and there is no way i will ever talk to my mom about anything again as it seems that i cant trust her :/ help. is it my fault? what do i do?Please help, adult advice on teenage problem? :(?
awww, I feel so bad for you. First of all, I'm proud of you wanting to wait til marriage-I do as well. All this is definitely not your fault. You were honest with your mom, so she should be able to forget about it and move on. Your siblings seem really unsupportive. They didn't even talk to you about it, they just called you names. Also, look at it as a good thing that you are different from the rest of your family. It's good you realize their mistakes and that you wanna be your own person. It seems like you are a really good person. In the end, it doesn't matter what your dad and mom will think of the note. As long as you know, in your heart, what your intentions were, nothing else matters. Your opinion is the most important, and it seems like you know where you stand. I congratulate you! Just be honest with your parents, and it will all work out. I hope this helped! :)Please help, adult advice on teenage problem? :(?
Just tell them to **** off. That it is your body and you'll do what you want. It doesn't matter what they think as long as your safe.
wow





well first off. be yourself


ignore your friends and what they choose to do





dont treat them any different for the decisions they make





and maybe one day they will grow up and be as smart and as mature as you one day





and if that never happens friends come and go





your family





ouch





yeah family can hurt





what is said is said





you told the truth and you are aware of your own thoughts and ideas





continue what you believe is right and be yourself





i have a good friend of mine





who grew up with a racist family





hes a bright man. very smart





hes about 36





when he was 23ish





he changed his name so he didnt have to associate with them and their ways











do your thing and be yourself
first of all be yourself stay a virgin heck im 13 and all my friends are doing it but im not and they do tease me but they also regret doing it especially the pregnant ones or the ones that have HIV don't do it until you're ready








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment