Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do you have any advice for the problem I am having? If you do, please help me(:?

Hey World. I am krazykat0506 a.k.a. Taylor Allison. There is this boy , that I just found out likes me from his best friend which me and his best friend are good friends. Him and I are like Best Guy and Gal friends(is what we call ourselves) He talks to me as if we're just friends but his best guy friend says that he talks about me all the time. Do I go and talk to him or do I stay to myself until he brings it up? Thanks for your time answering this question:))Do you have any advice for the problem I am having? If you do, please help me(:?
I would go up and talk to him first...


cuz sometimes they chicken out n evrythin.





good luck:)





will u answer mine!??


pleasee??





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtrbgNflWZgUDQFpFX2BpwXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090519163624AAp3kP2Do you have any advice for the problem I am having? If you do, please help me(:?
Are you going to tell him you're not romantically interested? If you're not, you're better off just playing it cool. If he does make any moves, then tell him you're not interested. You have a good friendship for now. Most guys always want to sleep with a pretty woman even if it's his best friend. But if she's not into him, he's okay with just being friends. If you're into him, duh. Tell him. Kiss him. Date him. Give each other rings and walk hand in hand in the park.
You just said you talk to him??Actually you said,';he talks to you as if....'; Do you mean he has been talking to you and you don't talk back, you just listen, then walk away and think about it? If you two are talking to each other and like each other, one of you will have to bring up the subject eventually.
That all depends on whether or not you like him too. If you do, go for it. Just be like ';I heard you like me and I want you to know I like you too.'; If you don't like him, then just play it cool. If he's going to pursue it, he'll bring it up. If he's not going to, then don't sweat it.
Go talk to him!!!!! If you think that it could work out then tell him that so and so told you!! Go for it! Trust me, everything will fall into place!!!








Seriously, its the 21st century, guys dont ask the girls out anymore, its usually the other way around!!!
well, if you wanna date him, i would advise you to bring it up. if not, i would wait it out and see if he takes the chance.
maybe try and bring it up casually like ';hey i think your nice and would make a sweet boyfriend'; stuff like that. if you drop little hints that you like him then maybe he feel more comfortable around you.
Just be yourself and decide at the moment of doing it. That does not help much but all depends on the moment. If it comes along, the right moment, go for it, if it does not just wait till it does.
I mean if your not a shy person then why not talk to him about it it seems that you like him to so hey why not give it a shoot it doesn't hurt to try.
Give him the opening to bring it up. If he takes to long you bring it up, you don't want to wait to long and miss your chance.
just be normal.. dont bring it up. either his friend told u and he wasnt supposed to or he is lying and u will make a fool of yourself. just dont do anything until he is ready. and don't let it ruin your friendship :)
if you like him and you know he likes you and you guys are really close and can talk about anything, then you should be able to talk to him yourself. just text him or something.





i'd go for it.
if your sure he likes you then go up and ask him yourself just in case and if he says yes tell him to ask you out
You should totally talk to him! It will be better for him, you know he's shy, and I bet you he would try talking to you but it will take him ALONG time.
I say go after him! If he talks about you then I don't think there's much to lose. Besides, he may be too shy to go after you.
well if ur paranoid and just cant stop thinking about it....just go on and let it out. Tell him what hapened and how you feel about it.
be completely honest....if he likes it, then bliss..if he doesnt, then he doesbnt
I would talk to him[: Do you like him? [:
Ah - but do you like him? If you do, then tell him so!





If not, then have the chat sooner rather than later!
be patient.. if he doesn't bring it up in time, then i guess you go talk to him.
go for him: )
hey i think u should confront the person and tell them how you feel

No comments:

Post a Comment