Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I seriously need some advice. best friend problem. ?

My best friend is dating a guy who is very controlling. She constantly complains to me about it. It seems like an everyday thing that she tells me ';I'm leaving him, I hate him, blah blah blah';


Tonight she told him that they should post pone the wedding a few more months (they are supposed to be getting married in March)


He freaked out on her and stormed out leaving her stranded without a vehicle.


When I texted her later to ask if she made it back home (she had went for a walk) she said no. I asked her where she was and she said ';with a friend';. I asked her what friend and she said Chris. Chris is her EX BOYFRIEND WHO CHEATED ON HER! I had to put up with that bull crap for almost two years!!!!





This is what I don't get....


She says she ';loves'; David (her fiancee) and wants to marry him but when things go bad she runs to ex bf's to find comfort?


I don't want to seem like a bad friend but wtf!?


What should I freaking say to her?????I seriously need some advice. best friend problem. ?
She likes the drama. If you don't like drama then comfort her, but realize that she is just milking it for all it's worth. My advice is to warn her not to pull away from her fiance or she might just lose him permanently. She obviously still has some feeling for the ex-bf (or at least wants to use him while she has the chance), but either way she is playing a very risky game. Just warn her to cool her engines or she might just have it all blow up in her face. You seem like you care about her so just be honest and comfort her, but don't get in the middle or you'll end up in the drama too.I seriously need some advice. best friend problem. ?
Well try not to be rude about it, but she obviously doesn't have high self-esteem because if she did, she would forget about the both of them and find someone who will treat her with respect. Let her know how amazing she is, and tell her that her fiancee might not be a good person for her to be with if he leaves her stranded.
I think that this is something she needs to figure out on her own and that it's her business. You're there to be there for her, as a friend. But it's her life. If she needs comfort just listen to her and watch a movie with her and eat ice cream. Even though you want to help, when this comes down to it, it's her who has to make the choice and grow up and figure out what's going on.





good luck =]
Women, always looking for reassurance and security. Why not to introduce her to a more appropriate partner, before it is too late and she gets married.
Tell her that I told you that she needs to see a therapist. The girl's got some issues to deal with, like maybe getting some self-esteem.
if i were you i would tell her if you keep on having prob. with ur fiancee then you should tell him you done with him
just talk to her about everything that is on your mind.


there may be a reason she does. you never know until you talk.


I know I had similar problems with my best friend. her boyfriend was a complete jerk to her and he totally used her. it hurt me to see her in pain because she is usually so strong. so just talk to her. but don't get mad. just tell her you want to talk. just talk thats all. no yelling no freaking out. just calm talking and talk it out.


thats my advice.


good luck.


and hang in there. I know it's hard. you just can't ignore her at a time like this because she obviously needs a friend right now. she just doesn't know it.





So like I said. Just talk to her.


I hope it turns out ok. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment