Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice on my menses problem?

Hi,i am 28yrs old %26amp; hve PCOS. My period had been regular for the past 3months.I am on it now on the 3rd cycle..The problem is my period have been going on for 12days now %26amp; there were lots of blood clots as huge as a pingpong ball on the 4th day %26amp; on the 11day i had blood clots again the size of a 10cent coin.Is this because my system is clearing up or something is not rite..? please help..I need advice on my menses problem?
what u say that ovulution is the problem. nothing else, be calm and go to your family doc and consult her. it is okI need advice on my menses problem?
hi asker,





its not a healthy thing for you, as such a heavy blood loss from your body can make you severely anaemic. blood clots is not at all a healthy sign. and please, i don't mean to scare you but making you aware of your misinterpretation.





an easy blood flow is a healthy sign but blood clots, an absolute no no!





try to drink hot drinks and avoid cold and spicy things during your menses.





take care

No comments:

Post a Comment