Tuesday, November 22, 2011

LADIES AND MEN,need advice for friendship problem..headache!?

there is this group of guys (5 kids) in my high school that i used to go to. they popular because there a good looking.but there are boring. because they like compliment each other ( not in a gay way)and make stupid jokes.the funny thing is ,5 of them know each other since elementary .one of the guy in the group use to be close with me, know we are all in college,my ';used'; to be close friends,ditch me..one time when we are suppose to me at this Coffee place,he totally stood me up,and give me a text msg saying ';he need to accompany his mom to go some where,and he says he will me when he is available.after few months, when i am on face book ,i saw his pic going out with his friends(that i mention earlier) on a road trip and another several more photo album with his ';friends'; like in starbucks and stuff.. matter affect he is my ONLY guy friend that im close too


he could just give me a call and ask me if he want to go hang out with them.is not that i want so badly to be friends with him,but i feel disappointed,i know im not cool as ';them';..








my question is should :


1)i call him and arrange to meet up with him?( i never meet for over 1 year)





2)should i just move on ..after all who needs high school friends when you have alot more college friends.is this true?





3) if i ignore him,he will think that i did not take effort to contact him( actually i think he the one should call me,cause he ditch me )





4)is my personality drives him away (im cheerful,friendly,loud,clutz)LADIES AND MEN,need advice for friendship problem..headache!?
I KNOW U OUT DAR BRIAN


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091121134719AAkS83G%26amp;r=wLADIES AND MEN,need advice for friendship problem..headache!?
1. Yeah, if you wanna continue that friendship


2. Move on and make new friends. He doesnt seem like a friend too you


3. Maybe just say sorry?


4. Haha, no. Im friendly and a clutz.
  • eyeshadow pencil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment