Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can anyone give me advice on a problem with an ex?

i havent spoke to my ex for 2 days now, and i have asked other questions, but he says he is scared of losing me? i dont know why? why is this? we are both first loves and were together 18 months, he likes someone else but doesnt want hurt me. does he really know what he wants? i asked him the other day if he prefers being friends and he said NO. i thought when you break up with someone your ment be 100% sure. is he though? im sick of worrying about it though. tomorrow onwards im away in birmingham doing a placement, so this will help occupy my mind. if you were me what would you do? its been 4 months since we broke up, i dont what hes thinking, but to say i dont want lose you i dont get it?? please help, and if you can push me in the right direction great!!!! does he need to lose me to know what its like. we have never had no contact for a long period of time, would this help? i still love him, and want another chance but he turns round and says i cant waste my time. but he wants me there on the back burner. help please!!Can anyone give me advice on a problem with an ex?
Hello there,





About a year ago my ex broke up with me, claiming he liked someone else but he still wanted to talk with me as a friend. So I kept talking to him and just that he broke up with me was heart-broking at that time. Why? Well, because I thought I loved him. But now I realize I didn't.. After some months still having contact with him I made a decision and decided not to ever write him again, even though I still felt smth for him. After I lost contact with him I realized I was better off without him. And he even wrote me and started being like a girl which made me laugh and happy. Because I didn't need him. I didn't love him. Suddently everything I felt before was a big joke to me.





My point is that a guy who says he likes someone else but still acts like he cares abt you is a jerk. He doesn't care about you only about himself and his sexual needs.. Trust me.. Guys are jerks.. Most of them.. So just loose contact with him and don't ever talk to him again.. I never replied to my ex's message either.. He kept asking my friend what happened to me and stuff.. But I didn't care anymore.. And this summer he even tried to get my phone number .. So yes they come running back like DOGS... But it's too late.. You can find better than that ! I assure you that..





Good luck,


- TinaCan anyone give me advice on a problem with an ex?
It sounds to me like he is playing mind games with you. Don't let him do this, where is your self respect? Find another guy who is more sure of himself and secure and does not need to keep you dangling on a string.





Either he wants you or he doesn't. Don't ever settle for second best. Don't let guys treat you badly. You are a special person. Get a guy who appreciates that. :-)
Hi Lauz,





Sounds like he wanting to keep you simmering in case he wants you back in due course. Get yourself some space and let him see that you are not desperate for him. If you back off its likely he will chase you, but if you take him back let him know that youare not a substitute for anyone.





Good luck and kind regards,





Jon
hey do not let men treat u like a bunch of an item that they can use anytme and discard anytime .since he had decieded to call it quit then let it be .he should go and go with his emotion.thank god u are travelling .travel and forget about him and move on with ur life ,he is not the only guy on earth .

No comments:

Post a Comment