Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can you give some advice about my problem? I don't know what to do?

I had a friend of mine,who was a an illegal immigrant here for about 8years,He had a business,a drivers license(expired),and w/ bank account,I know him for only a year but when he know that I have papers from my husband, he started to convince me to divorced my ex-husband becoz at that time I was separated from him for 5 years but this guy,my friend was also married here ...you know he started to finance all my requirement to be a citizen ,finally my oath taking will be on next month, my problem was ,I don't feel like it to marry him just for the papers ,,I ashamed to tell him that this is not right! It will destroy my dignity and reputation pls tell me what to say about this guy???? Thank you!!!Can you give some advice about my problem? I don't know what to do?
send him aletter saying sorry find another sucker!!!Can you give some advice about my problem? I don't know what to do?
You should definately marry for love not just papers. I think there are others ways for you to become a citizen but you being unhappy should not be one of them. I think you should just tell him how you feel. If he loves you and i mean truly loves you he will understand. I pray all goes well for you and the best of luck.
I don't know what to tell him, but I agree, it's not right.





And besides, what if you meet ';The One'; later down the path?
  • eyeshadow pencil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment