Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What do I do? Advice for GIRL PROBLEM?

I was with my gf for a long time. I did something so stupid, which I won't say, because I'm not proud of it, but she's just really pissed, and she won't talk to me at all, and her friends won't let me talk to her either.





There's this friend, a girl, and we were just talking, got to flirting, and now she wants me to call her and like come over and stuff... She's my type and all, but I don't know if I'm not supposed to be doing this. Should I just tell her I have a gf or go along with it?? I'm so confused.











I know I posted this, but I didn't get any answers, and I need some ASAP.What do I do? Advice for GIRL PROBLEM?
Well, if you TRULY love your gf of a long time


Dont go seeing this other girl


Let it pass over


And dont bring it up when you guys are together again (which you probably will be)


Good luck. :)What do I do? Advice for GIRL PROBLEM?
OMG ADD DETAILS BAOUT WHAT YOU DID


but basically here's what i think





do you want to stay with your girlfriend?!


if you don't..


text your girlfriend and be like





listen i'm trying to reconcile things.. but you're not talking to me. i want to figure out what to do about you and me but you're just ignoring me. i know that i did some stupid s hit and i know that you need your space but i can't sit here and wait forever.. so call me, okay?





if she doesn't call you.. obviously it's over.


if she does, then you can either mend things or just get over it.





once you have closure with your gf call the girl and go over her house.





GOOD LUCK
  • eyeshadow pencil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment