Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need help and advice on this problem?

Okay so basicaly my x boyfreind who was my best freind dated me for like 4 days kissed me on halloween . By the way were 14 -.- anyways we broke up in the end of september. Then when well lets say we did a little bit more than kissing like intimate stuff. Also he's cheating on his girlfreind with me. Also then my freinds start telling me that he told them and a bunch of people of what we did. I dont know wat to do if i should keep doing intimate stuff with him or wat, cuz i know he would probably tell them . Then my freind tells me that the guy still likes me. Then the guy tells me he only told one person. I like him to though and I would like to keep doing stuff with him . Im just asking wat do u think would be the best way to handle this.I need help and advice on this problem?
Ask yourself this question, if something exciting was happening in my life you would obviously tell people not just your best frined but some other people. This may be hard to hear but even though he's doing ';things'; with you, no matter what you will always be second best to his girlfriend and if she found out he would have to choose her over you. You also need to relize that when his girlfriend finds out about what you guys have done she might try to fight you. You also need to look at the reputation your gonna have when the little secret gets out. when people find out, your reputation will be ';the girl that gets with other girl's dudes'; and every girl will dislike you because of what you have done in your past and your reputation stays with you forever. What if you were in that other girl's shoes? payback is a ***** and what you do with him will always come back and bit you in the ***. I hope this could help you though :)I need help and advice on this problem?
Someone who really cares about you would only want to be with you and not share details with others. It's really that simple! It's easy to make excuses for other people why they do what they do. And it's probably easy to stay with him because he makes you feel good about yourself. But you should never make a decision because it's the easiest. Start demanding respect for yourself (like telling him what you expect: honesty, loyalty, etc) then he will have to decide whether or not he wants to be with you. And if he won't agree, then don't give in and find someone sweet and kind.
well you should ask him to breakup with his girlfriend and if he does he want to be with you , and your 14 have fun be carefull of dezezes and youl probably have our heart broke a few time before you meet the right one, my advise to you , is be happy , respect others, and mostly make sure your respected
this is something you truly and only should answer for yourself. What do you believe in, what are your morals and what do you really want out of life. if your fine with having sex with him(or whatever intimate things you did lol) then continue. This is your decision and his. of course always have safe sex and get checked for anything. do not let others say that your too young or your not ready for this kind of thing. just stay away from drama as much as possible. good luck n god bless.
1st of all, 14 is way too young to be doing ';intimate stuff';, especially when the guy has a girlfriend. I think what would be best is telling him that if he really wants to be with you, he has to break up with his current girlfriend. AND take things slower.
the media is getting through to minors, we ned to put an end to this NOW. You should be out riding ur bike, shopping, oing stuff a 14 year old SHOULD do, not ';LOVE'; My God i hate it when minors say they ';LOVE'; eachother and they dont even know wat LOVE is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You just need to have a talk with him.


Say that you like him but by him telling his friends, he disrespected you.


And if he wants to continue seeing you, he needs to keep things between just you too.
You are his booty call. he just wants you to for sex. He already has a girlfriend. He will never be able to have a relationship with you because he can not be trusted, hes a cheater. So all you got going is his sex.
You are way too young to be doing anything intimate. First of all, don't be the other girlfriend, you deserve to be the ONE AND ONLY girl in his life. have more respect for yourself.
you shouldnt be hurting this other girl that he is dating, tell him to commit to you and only you or that girl and only that girl
First of all, ask him to break up with his girlfriend if you must be with him. Second of all, it'd hurt his reputation too if he told. Third of all, I advise you not to be too intimate.
If he's telling people things that should be kept behind closed doors, don't trust him. He's going to make you look like a slut and give you a bad reputation. Go find someone else to ';experiment'; with.
get him back. appearently he like u and prolly does more stuff with u then his gf. just say ur not gonna do stuff with him if he has a gf and that u still like him
this is way too complicated for a 14 year old's life.
you're a booty call for him. there's just one thing he wants (you know what it is)
wow what a life you have
if ur 14 dont go beyond kissing and lay off he has a gf
I'm fourteen, too, and I have been in the same situation. Its tough deciding whats right, but I did, and It was a great choice. I asked my friends what i should do, and In the end i listened to what my heart said to do. I know it sounds like it came from a movie, but it's true, and it helped me a lot. I hope this helped you too.


And for the person down there that said it's too complicated for a fourteen year old's life, then you need to think about when you were fourteen, and remember that times have changed. This girl asked for help, and all you can give her is 'This is to complicated for a fourteen year old's life'... come on, get real. Anyways,, i hope this helped(:

No comments:

Post a Comment