Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need serious medical advice on a problem with psoriasis?

I am 25 years old and have been breaking out with rashes for over a year now. Last year, I suddenly started breaking out in rashes under my armpits, between my legs, and where my arms fold (other side of elbow). I have been tested for diabetes, AIDS, cancer, lyme disease..... (about forty blood tests in all....I have good insurance) Well, they finally did a biopsy on my skin---when a rash popped up---and said I have psoriasis, but not the plaque kind. My dermatologist is clueless to this biopsy and says my rashes are not associated with psoriasis. He actually says some people go through weird stages for sometimes a few years where this happens---me breaking out with rashes because of sweat. Anyway, it's tough when I've been healty my whole life yet can now barely be outside for five minutes without having a rash appear. Please, anyone help me. Have you ever heard of this before?I need serious medical advice on a problem with psoriasis?
Not sure this will help you but scabies is a possibility. You should check between your toes and the folds/webbing between your fingers too. Pictures can be found by simply checking with google.





http://www.medicinenet.com/scabies/article.htm. This is caused by a mite and this condition was suggested to me by a infectious disease doctor upon returning from India. Your dermatologist should be able to isolate. You don't mention whether this condition itches or not, if scabies it would itch horribly. I have never heard of psoriasis between your legs but to me this is highly indicative of scabies.





Sickly Woodman Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment