Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have this small problem and Im wondering if you can help me fixed it or some advice?

I have this female friend and we really like each other, in fact our chemistry is great! therefore, I invited her to go socialize somewhere. So far, its fun and enjoyable!





YaY! :P





Next, few days ago, I suprised her by inviting her to go with me to San Diego in California, which is tomorrow for the whole day. :-D. However, I have a funny feeling that she really interesting in me but I really cant tell if she is or not. Hence, I never had a true girlfriend nor had my first kiss. I really like her but I wanted to be prepared from her. What should I do? Or What my next move? (Obviously, I never made out with a girl in my life and is there anything that I can be prepare to make my ';first made out session'; successful? Like what do I need to have or how do you do it (if you have done this before, that is?)





Oh and another thing, I lived in Los Angeles all of my life (really expenisve place to live!) and I always wanted to have a wonderful true girlfriend and I predicted she (my female friend) might be mine. I would be more than happy to have her, but Im starting to be realistic that being in a relationship is very expensive and I dont think I would be fiancially responsible despite living in Los Angeles and insufficent funds from my paycheck :(. So what I would like to know is am I going to have a wonderful relationship from the begining?





Thank you for your time to read this, I TRULY appreciated it!





I am 19 years old and my female friend is a little bit older than me (24 to be exact) but that does not make any difference to us, believe me.I have this small problem and Im wondering if you can help me fixed it or some advice?
Well if she goes with you then she likes you that much. To make out with her I would just, sitting there talking, slowly lean in and kiss. Then back of for a second and see how she reacts, then if good, keep going. Dont worry about if its a good kiss or not.I have this small problem and Im wondering if you can help me fixed it or some advice?
Relax, all will work out in the end. Most people worry about finances and such. Just be smart about saving, work extra hours, and find neat things to do that don't cost much. As for the first make out session...relax and don't force it.

No comments:

Post a Comment