Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help i really need advice about this problem?

A girl who lives next to me likes me (I don't know her but i'd like to get to know her). She tells my MOM i'm cute, and she wants to be with me. I talked to my 2 cousins about HER. They said they have heard she's DIRTY, and say she's ';UGLY'; when she's clearly not and has already slept with so many guys already at age 15.





I talked to my mom about it, and she said that's BS that my cousins say and that the girls parents are extremely strict with her and rarely let her out which is TRUE. The thing is every time i talk to my cousin about a chick he says ';She's a **** right away';. One time he was saying this about a girl so i'd had to let her go, next thing i know he's going out with her!.





Who would you believe your mom who's been good friends with the girls mom over 6 years or both of your cousins who have ';HEARD'; stuff?Help i really need advice about this problem?
first of all, your cousin is somehow jealous of you and does not want to see you happy. you need to either stop talking to him about your personal life or totally get away from him. apparently, getting away from him is the best thing you can do. think about this, you finally get a girlfriend, he gets jealous and tries to take revenge on you by saying bad stuff about you to the girl.Help i really need advice about this problem?
Believe your mom, Dude. Your mom obviously has first hand knowledge about this girl, where are your cousin, like you said, has just heard stuff. I mean, look at how he already turned on you once with that other chick. How do you know he's not trying to pull the same stunt? Believe the person who will always care about you, no matter what.
I would believe you mom


because if you cant believe your mum who can believe?


Also just cause your cousins''heard'' this stuff doesn't mean it is true okay, you cant believe everything you hear and by the sounds of it your cousins should not believe what they hear.


It also matters what you want to do as well .


:)
If I was u I will believe myself and what I see on her, not getting in relation with her is totally a stupid idea, you should start knowing her and by time you will know her better than anyone, I think my advice to you is don鈥檛 trust what other says take it on consideration but make your one opinion apart of what they say.
theyre just saying that so you'll leave the girl alone and they can go out with her, go out with whoever you want to
You gotta expect she hasn't slept around and give her the benefit of the doubt, but before a serious relationship ever develops, you have to ask her directly. You can go on a couple dates while ';throwing off'; any ';comments'; your cousins might say. See if she really appears to be a good or bad person. Also, you never want to get into a relationship where you start off extremely suspicious of the person, it can damage relationships with lots of other people (your friends that may be her friend as well). Good luck dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment