Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Almost 30 weeks pregnant with a doggie problem. Any advice?

I'm almost 30 weeks pregnant with my baby Lulu, and my ex and I have gotten back together, but there is one problem. My dog, Mufasa, is very over protective of Lulu. Since getting pregnant, my boyfriend hasn't been able to even hug me without Mufasa having a problem with it. Of course, Mufasa doesn't bite; he knows better than that. But should I call in someone to help this? I get no peace whatsoever with my boyfriend, sometimes we don't even have the bed to ourselves because Mufasa barks at him every time he gets near my tummy. Will this get better or worse when Lulu gets here or do I need to call in an animal behaviorist?





It's not like Mufasa doesn't know my boyfriend, he liked him before I got pregnant, but now that I am pregnant and we've gotten back together, I can't seem to understand why he won't let him get near my tummy without barking or growling.Almost 30 weeks pregnant with a doggie problem. Any advice?
Well.... that seems to scare me a little what if.. when Lulu is born Mufasa becomes even more protective of her.. even protecting her from you? I mean, maybe your boyfriend needs to show a little more dominance towards mufasa showing him he is the alpha male %26amp; just because he took a lil vacation away dosen't mean he was left king.. hehe.Almost 30 weeks pregnant with a doggie problem. Any advice?
put four saucers down upon the floor- this will help reduce friction
Hey i know you probably love your dog more than anything but it sounds a little scary to me, its obviously trying to protect you but what if it becomes like that with your baby and doesnt let you near it?!





My first priority would be my baby and i wouldnt NEVER let a dog near it no matter how long youve had it,what kind of dog it is, how soft its personality is or whatever at the end of the day ANY dog can turn on you no matter how well you know it and i personally wouldnt ever risk it with a baby around, id get rid of it





xx

No comments:

Post a Comment