Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Please help, need your advice on my relationship problem.?

Bare with me please. My fiance and I have been together now for a little over 4 years. About 1 year into the relationship we would fight a lot about my weight...which was understandable because I weighed 145 lbs. at only 5 feet tall (I gained 30 lbs. in 1 yr.) at this rate I would have been obese. I've lost weight (now 121 lbs) and my boyfriend is trying to stay supportive, however...here's the real issue and the thing we might break up over. He thinks I'm in love with food more than I am with him. I told him how could this be true when I've giving up completely a lot of bad foods, now I eat healthy (for the past year) and work out 3-5 times per week. He says I'm more excited for food them him. I do have a passion for food but I now control my cravings and eat sensibly, I have to admit when I see cheesecake or cookies my face does light up but I find a healthier alternative and forget all about the cookies. I'm still in the process of losing weight so my fiance hates this andPlease help, need your advice on my relationship problem.?
I dont think he could care for you if he wants to break up over food. I could understand said he wants you to lose weight to be healthier. He should be happy that you have done all that you have already for him. And even thought your face lights up when you see a cookie of cheese cake, he should be happy your not eating those things. He should make losing weight harder on you by saying things like that. He should understand that it is hard to give foods that you love, to eat healthier and lose weight. I think you should talk to him about this, and tell him how you feel. And try to make him understand that it has been hard to give up the foods the you enjoy eating. And that you did it for him. If he can't understand that, then I don't think you two should be together anyways.





And congrats on losing the weight you have. I know how hard it can be. And good luck on all future weight loss.Please help, need your advice on my relationship problem.?
Hon, u can either spend the rest of ur life trying to please someone who will always come up w/something negative about what u do, or u can move on, be happy with yourself and who u are, and find someone who loves you for who you are, and accepts u for that. If u are a giving and loving person(that doesnt mean doormat who gives up themselves for others needs) then u will find someone worthy of u...go w/your gut and dont settle...yeah for u, it's time to stand up and tell him to kiss your cheesecake happy booty goodbye. If u change who u are, you will never be happy, not worth it at all, take it from someone who knows -- 1st marriage was a disaster!! Now, I have a lovely man who cares for me, even though I am totally disorganized, lose my keys and the cell phone on a constant basis, and I am nuts on a good day. :) that's worth all the work that goes into our marriage, no matter how many times I have to put the seat down in the bathroom!
I'm sorry to ask this but are you kiddie your boyfriend is jealous of food. I never hear of that one before. but it looks like you have proved that you love him more then food. I mean you lost weight. your eating healthier, and you work out 3 times a week. what does he want a skinny woman who's all bony and naughty looking? (there's nothing wrong with women being then but sometimes to thin isn't health and seeing your bones through your skin isn't pretty looking either. just case someone gets offended by this I'm sorry.) you need to tell him that you have prove to him that you love him and he needs to except it. there's nothing wrong with liking food. by the way is he over weight? I know a friend of mines who didn't like food because they were over weight and they thought it was the enemy until they got some help from a therapy. maybe he needs to see one. I'm sorry but I tried to help.
He`s a loser.Get rid of him instead of subjecting yourself to a life of torment.
If he says your more in love with food then him hes crazy. He could be saying this because he is insecure with himself or he cares more about what you look like then what is on the inside. Either way not a good way to start a life together. You must get to the root of why he says what he does and make a determination on weather or not he is right for you. If he is going to be your husband he should love you for who you are and that means being in love with all your good features and your faults.
he is just making excuses,dont diet and get healthy for him,do it for yourself and tell him too get lost. he sounds very cruel and if you stay together he will put you down and critize you for the rest of your life.( which in return will cause you to gain alot of weight because he will put you in severe depression) be healthy and dump the asshole!
it really sound like you need to get a new man, he should


love you regardless of your weight, and if you have done


this which is great, i proud of you for that but it look like


he just does not appreciate what you have done. and trust


me it will be something else that he will have a problem with


time to look at what the real deal, and do what is best for


you.

No comments:

Post a Comment