Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'd like advice on this problem.?

I really, really like this girl in one of my classes. I try to talk to her every day and a lot of her friends know I like her. Someone asked her if she liked me and she replied ';I don't know.'; Someone else told me to go for it and ask her out, but I am afraid it would wreck our friendship if I did and she said no. What should I do?I'd like advice on this problem.?
Well, I'm in sort of the same situation except I'm the girl on that end. I like this guy and he likes me. Go for it, because I know I want this guy to do the same for me. Take chances... that's what life is about.I'd like advice on this problem.?
i think she kinda likes you so you should go for it!





but if she says no just brush it off
lol just ask stop being a punk

No comments:

Post a Comment