Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I just came home from my orientation and i got a problem i need advice about?

I'm currently 21 week's and 2 day's pregnant, i just had orientation at 1pm, i guess i'm temp/part-time working UP to 25 hours a week and $7.40 at this grocery store called Giant. The problem i have is, the require you have black pants and their shirt and nametag, now i did talk to them and said that i do not have a pair of black pants b/c i grew out of them from being pregnant,and they told me somehow i have to find a pair. They never gave me my schedule,they didn't show me around, all i did today was sit and wait for them to call me back,sit some more,and then go over the papers and sign them. They told me to come back wednesday at 10am and i don't have to dress down so that's good, but i have no cash at all,it all went to bills. Nobody can help b/c their in the same spot 'till they get paid too. So is there any advice at all?I just came home from my orientation and i got a problem i need advice about?
well as far as the money goes that is a hard call but you can definately find cheap black pants for pregnant women at a store called once upon a mom (branched off from once upon a child) i have been there all three pregnancies for cheap clothes for pregnant women (we have one, i would guess there are more than just one) good luck!I just came home from my orientation and i got a problem i need advice about?
as far as pants go, you can either get giant pants and wear a belt, or find/ make pants with a stretchy panel in the front.





your best bet, if the money is an issue is to check a thrift store, or adjust your own pants. you can hand stitch it, just add a triangular piece of black fabric to the opened zipper area. its not too tough.
they can accomodate if they want to. employers are real slick and funny about pregnancy in the worklace. try contacting pregnancy centers that offer other services besides free tests

No comments:

Post a Comment