Thursday, July 29, 2010

Attn: Diabetics, Nurses or Doctors..I'm really wondering if there is a problem; need advice!!?

I am 43 years old, with no terrible chronic health problems. About a year ago, my blood pressure started going up...I do have a family history of high blood pressure and diabetes, but contributed that to my family members' bad habits. They drank too much, smoked constantly and didn't exercise. I am the opposite. I exercise, don't smoke and don't drink alcohol.


Anyway, I mentioned to my doctor last year at my yearly physical that it seemed like I was urinating more than usual. I don't have a UTI or bladder infection. He passed it off as aging. However, over the past month, I have noticed that I am very, very thirsty after I eat ANYTHING. . I llimit my sodium intake, so that is not the problem. The other day, I ate a 5 oz steak, a sweet potato and grilled veggies. Afterwards, I had to drink 6 bottles of water before I felt like my thirst was quenched. Does this sound pre-diabetic? I don't want to be a hypochondriac %26amp; run to the dr. if it's not necessary...any advice?Attn: Diabetics, Nurses or Doctors..I'm really wondering if there is a problem; need advice!!?
First, you need to find a different doctor. Checking for diabetes is a simple blood test, the longer you prolong your testing, the more at risk, you put yourself.





You obviously believe you have diabetes, ask a doctor to check for you or make an appointment with an Endocrinologist--depending on what kind of insurance you have.





Is your eye sight blurry?


Are you tired more than usual?





Please go see a doctor today!!! Your life could depend on it.Attn: Diabetics, Nurses or Doctors..I'm really wondering if there is a problem; need advice!!?
Are you also urinating a lot?





I would definatly go to your Dr. and get them to do some tests.





To me you do sound like you could be becoming a diabetic and it is ALWAYS better caught early.





Definatly listen to your body... you're the only one that knows what it's saying!





Good Luck!!
Do you run to the toilet a lot. If so get the doctor to check you blood . it should be no more than 5 to 6 after meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment