Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice about my problem?

I was with a girl for 1 year 7 months and she strated to like another guy but she says shes bipolar.....Then she tellls me she stills wants to be with me but she gets back with me and tells me its over because she needs more time to think about...What should i doI need advice about my problem?
you better get back with her or eles she will beat you up and be sad forever!!I need advice about my problem?
Time for someone new! This ones a real piece of work, this will get worse not better!
Bipolar is just an excuse for her to cheat on you and say she didn't mean it. i lived with a ';bipolar'; wife 12 years. She will make you crazy and ruin your life. Find a girl who can pick a guy and stay with him. They are hard to find. Good Luck!


P.S. does she take medicine for her disorder?
If she is treating you like this and tossing your feelings around and confusing you, you should really consider ending it with her.





If she's changing her mind all the time, and you're being hurt by it, she might not be worth the trouble. Of course, if you really love her and think she is worth the heartache, I give you credit for sticking around.





But if I was with someone who changed their mind and made me wait around for them, I think I would end it instead of getting hurt worse in the long run. It will hurt less the sooner you do it instead of waiting around for her with your hopes up, and then having her change her mind again.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment