Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I need advice on my problem.?

Ok i hve this friend. Hes cool and everything. We used to talk alot in our classes that we had together. But know its like we dont even know each other any more. We say hi to each other and talk little simple things. But some times ill catch him looking at me. Like today me and my friends were just hanging out in class today when i looked over to see the clock and i caught him looking at me. 1 of my friends says he was looking a me for a long time. Hes cool but were just not that great of friends any more. My riends make fun of me because they say he likes me and every thing else. I just want to know what happened to my best guy friend?I need advice on my problem.?
Just ask him what's going on! Life is way too short to play games with friendships and love. Just cut to the chase so you both will know. I think he clearly would be interested in a deeper relationship if you are. Just ask!I need advice on my problem.?
find ur real feelings don't pay much attention to people around u. go and talk to him %26amp; find out he's the one or not. good luck
He is most likely one of those weird guys who does like you so he shy away. Some people are like that, they get shy toward their own feelings. Maybe you should ask him to eat lunch with you and try and talk and tell him you would like to catch up with him.
you cought him noticing your beauty for the first time. get on it or continue friendship.
ohhhhhhh i know exactly wut u mean....u jus have a guy who is a good friend he makes u laugh all the time but he starts 2 like u n stops talking 2 u as much....but u jus dont c a relationship with him...jus talk 2 him tell him hey u cant talk no more or wut???jus start talking 2 him as yall use 2...if he does ask u out jus tell him wut u really think n b honest with him but after dis happens yall probly wont even talk as much....
He might be seeing you in a different light...and likes what he sees. Yes, you've been friends...but maybe he is wrestling with how he now might feel for you.
It sounds like a poem but there's a thing I like to say, ';a friendship can blossom into something greater.'; So guys just have a hard time talking to someone they like and so they will be kind of ';out there'; or there just scared to tell the person how they fell and be rejected. soooooooooo to put it simply, he probably likes you more then just a friend
This could be a case where your friend is falling for you but tries to avoid you because he's scared that you might reject or hate him him if he admits his feelings for you.But if you really like him, then go and make the first inititiative to convince him that he's ok with you.
he changed
ask him
its because you are very cute in his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment