Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Any advice on this little problem that can occur into a large problem?

i know i've pre-pared myself for what has to come. alrighty, so i had my period on the second of this month. i had sexual intercourse with my partner on the 12th and 14th. we used the pull out method. ( yeah i know it isn't safe). but on tuesday well almost midnight of tuesday i took the day after pill (plan B). some people say that its to late to have taken the pill but i think it'll work for the 14th when we had a sexual intercourse. im old enough to hve a kid and support a child. but its just not that time. for him or i but what im trying to get at is he didn't finish inside of me and i know that pre- ejaculation can create a little one sometimes. do you guies think that plan B will work? or i just got to pre-pare myself to see if i get a missed period?Any advice on this little problem that can occur into a large problem?
It's iffy, it should work for the 14th, like you said. The chances of you being pregnant are slim, I'd relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment