Thursday, July 29, 2010

I want to help my guy friend out with a girl problem..any advice?

so i don't know the whole story, but my guy friend likes this girl chloe he went to high school with (they're in college now). but he just got out of a serious relationship over the summer (it was his first love, his ex broke his heart...). i think that chloe MIGHT like him too but doesn't know for sure. so i asked him about it as a private message on facebook. fyi, his ';facebook status'; was: i'm a bit sad...i am who i am, love me or leave me


me: are you ok? your status thing popped up in the news feed, you don't sound very happy?


him: Im ok haha, people just piss me off. And a girl is making me sad. lol


me: ohh i'm sorry, if you want to talk about it, you know you can :)


either way i hope things work out for you


him: haha i know thanks, but theres nothing really much to say. Me and her both dont know where we are emotionally right now amd its just making a sad situation.





what do i say to him? what's your advice for 2 people who are in the situation he's facing? thanksI want to help my guy friend out with a girl problem..any advice?
with this kind of situation, what he really needs is time. If you try to introduce him to another girl, it might confuse him, and may lead to think that Chloe is a substitute for his ex. offering to lend an ear is always a welcomed gesture, and don't get tired of extending it.
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment