Saturday, July 31, 2010

I have a problem and need all the advice i can get.?

I like this guy ALOT but i don't know if he likes me and i want him to verry much. How can i get him to like me? We have the same friends and we hang out at school almost everyday but i want him to like me. What should i do? Im afraid to ask him if he wants to do something with me and i don't want to make it extreemley ovious because than my friends will try to get involved or tease me. Any suggestions?I have a problem and need all the advice i can get.?
just be nice and see if u and ur friends want to go on a group date to the movies or something...get to kno him a lil better and found out his likes and dislikesI have a problem and need all the advice i can get.?
Invite him out casually. Somewhere you guys kick it a lot at. He'll be confused if you ask him to go to your ';kick it'; spot. He'll be thinking, ';Does she like me? Is she inviting me to go hang out cause she likes me or cause she just wants to hang out?'; Like if you kick it at a park, its a casual place to be just hanging out, yet you're hanging out with him...the best part? You have him all to yourself and you'll get closer. Let things fall into place after that.





Good Luck!
well i could tell u is this get him in a nice quiet place like the libary or something if ur in a study book or what ever is called talk to him be a nice cute young lady and act ur self and tell him how u feel about him and u should get the guy
You will miss out on a lot of great experiences in life if you let fear hold you back. I would encourage you to step out of your shell and make life happen! BUT, in this case - when it comes to men, I never pursue a guy. If he doesn't approach me on his own, it is safe to assume that he is not interested or that he is too weak of a man (which you don't want anyway). Stop wasting your energy, live life and stop worrying about this boy! It should be the other way around - some guy should be stressing out over you! You're worth it and don't you forget it!
Continue. Soon he will notice this one sided affair of yours.
Don't worry about friends teasing you. If you really like this guy, do something about it. But, at the same time, don't be SO wrapped up in him. If he turns you down you will just be devastated. Talk to him. Find out more about him. Is he involved in sports? Go to some of his games. Is he in after-school clubs? Get involved in that too. Become interested in the things that he is interested in. Put yourself in a position where you know he will be. Let him know about your favorite things. If you have things in common you are both more likely to hit it off and possibly spark a little romance. Be friends first. My husband and I were friends first. And, get this, I actually asked him to marry me! You never know how things will work out!
Wouldn't the world be a boring place if not for the work that is creative between a girl and a boy. If you are as shy about your feelings for this boy as you have indicated you can find out about him lots of ways, watch him when he speaks to someone else and see how he shows if he likes them, its called body language and we all do it, watching someone else is easier than trying to figure it out while he is talking to you and your mind is sizzling with affection chemicals. One thing is for sure for every shy girl there is a shy boy. We all fall for someone who has no interest in us once in a while, the consequences of not asking are usually much worse than asking, even if your friends give you a hard time, infact the harder they ride you they more scared they are themselves so take heart, while they still pick on you they are scared too. Just don't wait too long or you will be left behind, after college no one (except a few perverts) is looking for immature shy people of either sex, that is school stuff, enjoy.
flirting


being a really great friend


helping him out


be yourself, if he is interested he will totally take notice
Dress cute (not slutty) smile a lot and make eye contact and then when he notices look away.
There's nothing that you can really do. You cant just magically make someone fall for you..It takes time. You just need to be yourself, and hope for the better. That maybe something will happen between you two. But until then, there's nothing that you can do. Just sit back and enjoy this bumpy ride called 'Life'. Stuff like this happens to everyone. Im in a situation myself..But a little more complex than yours. But really, you just cant make someone fall in love with you, or just simply like you, thats not how life is. You have to let the guy slowly grow feelings for you. So Im sorry that I didnt really help cause I know you were looking for suggestions to get the guy to like you, but the only one I got is to just play it cool, and most importantly, be yourself!
Grow up, that's a start. There are so many problems, real problems in the ';field'; of love...If you don't know how to solve this, how could you face up the other problems?
Be good friends with everyone. At this age and stage in school everyone has a crush on someone, but no one is really serious, they are all experimenting and are curious and are infatuated, and they like everyone and they are confused. They need time to be mature before they really know what they want, so in the meantime I suggest you be good friends with everyone. Boys are shy so you must talk to them and make them feel comfortable and be their friend. No harm talking to them, they are shy just like you at this young age. Take care all the best.
Well, it could be really embaressing and uncomfortable if you go up and ask him out and he says no. I would just wait it out and see if he ever tries to make any moves. You could though on the low and see how he responds.
There was this guy I liked a lot and he is my neighbor. I wrote love letters then, we got into a fight and a week later we hung out forever and started going out for.......5 months. Honey it is so worth it to tell him you absolutly adore every inch of him.
Dont care about what others think. Care about what you think and ask him. Its not worth playing the ''im too scared to ask him out game'' either. Just go for it.! Good luck!
just go for it, ask him to do something, you shouldnt worry about whether your friends tease you or not. if you are concerned about that, just ask him to do something casual

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am David Rosse,I want to say thank to dr.Okosisi for everything he did in my life. To everyone who doesn\'t believe in spell, I was one like you at first. I wasn\'t quite sure if I wanted to do this since I\'ve tried others so-called spells casters and they did not work and was a waste of my time and money. However, when I read so many testimonials of dr.Okosisi how he help people to get back their ex lover. dr.Okosisi answered all my questions and was very nice about everything, I decided to give him a try. I figured it would be my last try to get my ex husband back. i email dr.Okosisi and tell him everything.he let me know which spells would be most appropriate for me and I chose the one that was to get him back to me and stay with me and never to live me again.As soon as he finish the spells, my husband came back into my life! It was a miracle to me and I’m so thankful to him, that is why i am sharing this testimony to those who need his help. Things have been going well, and pretty much according to what dr.Okosisi said would happen. I’m very happy for the love spell dr.Okosisi have done for me, my ex husband is now back to me and we are living so happy. if you asked me or my friends if I would have anticipated how things were right now…no one would believe it! contact is email address (okosisilovespell@gmail.com or okosisilovespell@yahoo.com tell +2348143261945)

Post a Comment