Thursday, July 29, 2010

Eating problem?? I need a good advice..?

I have this bad habit: I don't eat anything in the morning. I don't eat breakfast at all. I just skip it. I know it's unhealthy and that breakfast is the most important meal but I just don't have any apettite when I get up, I can eat only maybe 5 or 6 hours later. Because of that I don't have any energy during the day but I can't make myself eat!! (I'm not anorecsic or anything..) I just want to know is there any way to make myself eat reguraly..


I'm not sure if I made any misspellings..sorry if I did. I don't speak English.Eating problem?? I need a good advice..?
Why don't you try a pro biotic yogurt drink or a glass of apple juice.Eating problem?? I need a good advice..?
everyone goes through this. i myself skip breakfast, to get to work on time. others have to skip it to get to school.





if i skip breakfast at home, I'll stop at a fast food restaurant, or the local deli at the store to pick something up.
I have the same thing. I just don't have the appetite and if I don't eat anything I feel weak. I tried many things but none works for a long time. I tried to change the food from time to time, I don't like eating the same thing everyday. But then it didn't work. After one or two days I lose it again. Sometimes, just to have some energy I eat a banana or something. But I always put some cookies or the like in my bag so I can eat when I feel weak.
you typed fine to me. Maybe you should drink not eat. Alot of ppl are like this. I suggest investing in some good nutritous drinks. Like ';Ensure'; or ';Boost';, they come in some tasty flavors. They value about a dollar a bottle. Buy one pack for each week.
Breakfast is important. Try eating something little in the morning, then add something mid-morning until you are eating something substantial.

No comments:

Post a Comment