Saturday, July 31, 2010

I colour my hair and my hair feel dull and dry. i am having hair fall problem please advice what should i do?

what hair colour should i useI colour my hair and my hair feel dull and dry. i am having hair fall problem please advice what should i do?
DO NOT USE Permanent hair color this will damage your hair and cause it to be dry or break/shed. Try using a color rinse or a Semi-permanent hair color that doesnt damage your hair. Make sure you use a deep conditioner every week and this should help!I colour my hair and my hair feel dull and dry. i am having hair fall problem please advice what should i do?
You need to use a good protein reconstructor, check out Kerastase or Joico. Use that for a few weeks then get a color gloss to add some shine back
Especially this is a big problem for the persons who have long hairs but I think U wont be in this category. Just kidding . Anyways when U wash your hairs then put few drops of veneger(sirka) in ur bucket and then use this water to wash ur hairs .If U realy trust me then itwill work in 4 to 5 days. Just go and try it . God Day.
Your hair is feeling dull and dry, and is falling out... it's overprocessed.





Stop using harsh treatments - colour with temporaries for a while, the mousse's or the shampoo-in ones.





Use deep conditioning treatments at least once a week, to help your hair and scalp build back strength.





If you keep using harsh dyes right now, you might want to look into wigs!
hey................ hair coloring products a good in the below mentioned website.............i.think this may help uuuuuuuuu
hey................ hair coloring products a good in the below mentioned website.............i.think this may help uuuuuuuuu

No comments:

Post a Comment