Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Class problem, please give me some advice?

Well I was sick with the flu and i went to band the next day and i told my director i was sick and he said well you have tonight to learn these 2 songs and i panicked because i know i couldn't learn 2 songs in 1 nite and play them the next day without music, so I've skipped band for the past week and I don't know what i should do. Should I go back tomorrow and just get it over with, come up with a clever explanation (ideas please) or what? Class problem, please give me some advice?
Don't lie or clever explanation your way out. You will regret it. Talk to the director and explain it up front and if they don't like it follow your chain of command. Go to the directors higher up and explain that the director was demanding the impossible if it was impossible. I don't much about learning to play songs but if it was impossible then they were expecting too much from you and it unfair to single you out solely because you were sick. Class problem, please give me some advice?
Bet you anything you'll get off very easy if you just admit the truth.





';I got a bit intimidated when you said I needed to learn 2 songs in one night. I know I made the wrong choice. Will you help me catch up?';





Owning your mistakes always gets respect. Even jerks will let you off with just a half-hearted lecture.





Teachers see through the excuses. It's really easy, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment