Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I need some help with this pregnancy problem!!! need advice now!!!?

alright so im 5 days late on my period, and have been so sick to my stomach for a week and a half, and have had really bad headaches with it, my lower back has been killing me for 3 days, and have been peeing a little bit more than usual, ive looked up everything that could possibly make my period late, stress..i don't have any, medications...im not on any, coming off the pill or starting the pill....ive never been on it, illness... im not even sick and haven't gotten anyone sick, menopause...im only 20 years old i highly doubt its that, change in cycle...ive had my period since i wa in 5th grade and this has never happened to me. i have had unprotected sex in the last month a few times, and about a week and a half ago, almost two weeks really i went to the bathroom and had some tiny little blood spots, but only for one day, it was like nothing though. i took 2 pregnancy tests the day after i missed my period and they came up neg, but everyones telling me that was probably too early for the hcg to show up, and its been 4 days since then and still no period.....what do you think is going on?!!!!!I need some help with this pregnancy problem!!! need advice now!!!?
It's too early in the possible pregnancy for you to be experiencing those symptoms. Odds are, you're just stressed, and worried that you could be pregnant. Sometimes, this makes your body mimic pregnancy symptoms.





However, it is possible that you could be pregnant, especially since you had unprotected sex. You should wait a few more days, wait until it's at least a week since you should have had your pregnancy, and then try another pregnancy test, and go see your doctor, regardless of the outcome.I need some help with this pregnancy problem!!! need advice now!!!?
You will probably want to wait a full week after your missed period to retest for pregnancy. If its still negative and you're still worried, go to a doctor. Its still possible you could be pregnant. There's a very small chance you could be going into menopause but it is possible. And its possible that your period is just being irregular. Its not uncommon at all for women in their teens and twenties to have irregular periods and there are so many things that can cause it.





http://women.webmd.com/tc/missed-or-irre鈥?/a>
I actually just went through the same thing and I did everything you did.. lol





Next time you take a prego test make sure it's in the morning right after you've gotten out of bed. They say hormones are easier to dectect with the first morning's urine.





Anyways I finally got my period a month and a half later... odd

No comments:

Post a Comment