Thursday, July 29, 2010

==--==EASY 10 POINTS!!! FIND OUT HOW INSIDE!!!!<33( Involves a teen boy problem, need advice from girls&boys)

Okay so their is this guy i like named Dylan, he goes to my school but he is an 8th grader and im a 7th. i really like him and i dont know if he likes me but he is a real cool kid i love to talk to, my 8th grade buddy =). he says hi to me and he trys to make me laugh a lot. also when i walk over to get my binder he always makes a wierd random sound, i dont know why but it gets my attention haha =). when ever i am near him he always says somthing to me, or atleast adnowledges me in someway. does he like me or is he just being friendly? oh and by the way i have only know him for 2 or 3 months =). happy answering. and rember the best answer usally goes to the person who is the KINDEST but also TRUTHFULL. okay bye =) right one last thing, i think we are both 13 though =)


no wait ok this IS THE LAST THING (maybe) just to let you know its not social suicide at my school to talk to/date/or be friends with a 7th or 8th grader. tons of 8th grade guys have crushes on 7th graders.i need advice 2==--==EASY 10 POINTS!!! FIND OUT HOW INSIDE!!!!%26lt;33( Involves a teen boy problem, need advice from girls%26amp;boys)
ummm.... its kinda hard to tell if he likes you or not. i'd actually have to be there to see if he truelly likes you. watch his facial expressions when he talks to you. that usually gives away one thing or an other. mayb his natural reaction is to flirt with grls or mayb he's a playa get a lot more backround info before asking this ? b/c there are a lot of things that could or couldn't be true. hint: For guys, its a prized possession to go out with younger girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment