Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What do I do to end this problem? Any advice welcome.?

I posted my first question yesterday about my laptop that my son sprayed orange oil all over and ruined the screen. One of the answers that I got was one saying ...there's too much to type so go to this website and this will help you. I tried to open the website and got ALL kinds of spyware and malicious threats and tracking stuff. I had none of this before. I went to check the answer to report abbuse and the answer had been erased. I also checked the profile and it had already been deleted too. What kind of person would do this type of thing. Who do I report it to. And how in hockey stick do I fix my computer?What do I do to end this problem? Any advice welcome.?
perhaps a few other people had already reported the person and it was just unfortunate timing for you


the world is full of nasties, sad but true, hope you manage to sort it all outWhat do I do to end this problem? Any advice welcome.?
This persons malicious `answer` (link) has been accessible for a few days now - it caught me too and no doubt others. It has put me off clicking links in answers now.





But they seem to have sussed him out and deleted him....(he`s probably been reported).





I spent half a day getting rid of the malware mess he caused on my pc.

No comments:

Post a Comment