Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice on this problem i have w/my friend who i thought she was my sis n best friend?

Hi people!


Well, this is my story. Well track season started n ended already n everything I had a good friend who was a girl n she was my best friend n at the same time like my sis. But when track ended she became a real messed up person. She started to steal all of my friends my new n old friends, Even my bf and all of my popularity. When we were on track some ppl said a lot of mean stuff n one time I got on a fight bcuz I tried to protect her n everything. Also when I do something nice or do something people think I tried to copy her n they say I do everythin like her but she is the one who is doing tht on everything i do. She copies me of how I dress, talk an everythin n thts my style NOT hers. If it wasn't watever i did she wouldn't be this way n this high of her popularity. And Then later on she pays me like tht. I don鈥檛 know wat I should I do. Any advice I鈥檒l take. Please help!





THANKS!Advice on this problem i have w/my friend who i thought she was my sis n best friend?
Hun, stop letting this person gt the best of you. You sound like a very sweet person. It's time you spend your energy on positive things in your life. You will be much happier when you realize she's better off an ex friend. Good luck hun.

No comments:

Post a Comment