Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need some advice for my problem with this girl Please help me out I really appreciate it!?

met this girl on the internet during school vacations and we chat for hours and it turns out that I have her this girl for a class, then I thought, now I can talk to her, and ask her out but the problem is that once we are in class she's always with her friends, and I'm a shy guy so I feel weird talking to her when her friends are always by her side I still chat with her on the internet but once we're in class it's a different story she ignores me, she just says ';hi'; and that's about it, sometimes I've tried talking to her but everytime I get near she walks faster on purpose, sometimes I look at her and she smiles with me and I smile back, but i'm confused does she like me or is she shy like I am or is she just playing with me, i like this girl but I can i know what she really wants with me? should I just move on or try to approach her Advice please Thanks for your help!I need some advice for my problem with this girl Please help me out I really appreciate it!?
just flat out ask her do you like me and if you do then why do you not talk to me when we are in personI need some advice for my problem with this girl Please help me out I really appreciate it!?
i would tell her next time ur on the computer ur tired of her being all sweet here. but ignoring u in class. if u truely like me lets get together and do something. if not then i dont know how much i want to talk to u here. cause i dont want to get hurt and i have fallen for you.
Um, yea she doesn't like you. she is running away from you cause she thinks you are a freak. my advice is to do well in school so you can get a good job so you can afford hookers.
Get the chat off the computer and talk to her on the phone dude! During one of your lengthy diatribes, get her phone number.





Then you call her. Then you ask her out. Then you set a day and time. Then you two get away from her friends and you go on a DATE. OHMYGOODNESS!!!





Yes, you go somewhere, just the two of you, to sit down, look into each other's faces, and hold hands and get to know each other off the computer and away from a mob of friends.





Isn't that nice to imagine? Now get busy making it happen!!!!!
lay hard to get. girls really want what they cant have and also, you need to act more confident,start flirting with her friends possibly get one to like you and shell be melting like butter in your hands.
best advice is one of 2 things.....Ignore her (talk to every girl including her friends in front of her.....if her friends like you they will only help the situation) or in an email say something about you understand she gets nervous when she sees you but thats no excuse to be shy and that your used to girls be intimidated by your dashing looks and sparkling personality....make a joke of it!
Ask her out on a date while chatting on-line. You will find out whether she wants to or not by the reply you get. Play it cool and good luck.
You guys mainly have a relationship chatting then maybe you should try to ask her chatting if she would like to do something after class or something. And if you guy chat for hours like you say then shell probably say yes. Maybe shes to embarrassed about telling you all kinds of things chatting she might not even tell her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment