Thursday, July 29, 2010

I NEED ADVICE with my sons problem?

Ok my 23 month old son is well weird I guess you can say he like to pull of off pull ups and or diapers and crap and pee in his room and bath tub instead of his potty he wont potty train no matter how often i put him on the potty i need some advice on how to deal with this please any thing will helpI NEED ADVICE with my sons problem?
23 months old is a little young to be fully potty trained (although some kids are). Most children are around the 3 yr old mark. I will tell you that your son is not weird. Both my children loved to take off their diapers and free bird it. There was a time when my kids had pants on 24/7 because that was the only way I could keep them from taking their diaper off.





Keep encouraging the potty and put a belt on those pants so he doesn't take off the diaper/pull up. This is the age where you get the best stories to tell him when he gets older.I NEED ADVICE with my sons problem?
He is seeking attention from you by toileting on the floor. Give him some positive attention and I bet you will see some change in his behavior. Made a big happy deal when he does go in the potty and stay calm/ignore when he goes on the floor. You will see change soon.
a lot of boys are like that. They won't potty train until age 3 and some of them will still refuse to poop in the potty. Get books from the library. I don't know if he can watch your husband pee, etc.
Maybe put a potty in his room. I didn't get my son completely trained til he was 3. So I know the frustration!

No comments:

Post a Comment