Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I need advice on medical problem.Hurting between knee and ankle.?

Last Fri the 28, I fell in a hole just long enough and wide enough for my foot, it was about 15'; deep.My heel went in further than my toes at an angle and I fell forward while my leg and foot stayed in the hole.It's kinda hard to explain properly in this small area.But anyways I had 2 X-rays done on Tue and they showed nothing was wrong, was prescribed Tylenol 3, told to keep it wrapped and iced and to stay off work 2 days.I went back to work Fri but got sent home yesterday early because I started crying from the pain of walking on my leg(work in a care center lots of pushing, walking, lifting,NO sitting)Work told me to go to the ER that they felt something more than a bruised bone must be going on, but when I called my hosp. they told me if the original xrays were negative then nothing is wrong with me.So I asked how am I supposed to work and they said that's your problem.I'm in so much pain but apparently they think I'm making it up, what should I do?I really think it's broke/crackedI need advice on medical problem.Hurting between knee and ankle.?
I would go to a orthopedic and let them check it. I have only had the ER tell me once when one of my chilDren broke a bone. We always had to go to the ortho to get it checked. I just went through the same thing with my dr. I went to get my knee check because it was swelling and hurting. She gave me meds and sent me home after a week of complaining to her she sent me to a orthopedic and he found I had a torn cartledgeI need advice on medical problem.Hurting between knee and ankle.?
i have done the same to my back,i have torn the ligaments and muscles in and around my back,i fell 5 weeks ago and i am still in agony and still off work,but i am sure because i am still breathing nobody believes what pain i am in
If you can get an emergency appointment with your Doctor who can give a referal for another set of x-rays.





If you have a hairline fracture it's very hard to see in initial x-rays as it is so slim. Beleave me it is very hard to see. It's just like a very light hair laying across the bone.


So another set of x-rays need to be taken and examined when no one is rushed by another Doctor to look specificaly for a hairline fracture.


Doctor's in the ER are so rushed that unless you have an obvious massive break across the bone they won't see a hairline fracture.





A severe bruise hurts like Hell but not as much as you are complaining of.





Plus you need some extra stength pain killers.
Traditional (or orthodox?) X-rays have now become unreliable. I'm appalled at the way the hospital treated your injuries by relying on the results of these X-rays when modern technology prescribes otherwise. The alternative may be expensive but the use of Computed Tornography Scan ( or simply called CT scan) can examine (scan) the affected area and produce cross-sectional images of your injuries layer by layer. Consult further... and fast!
thats what happed when you don't believe in God !





lol

No comments:

Post a Comment