Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Can anyone give me advice on a boy problem,not over him!?

the guy i love hasn't texted me back after i told him he was rude on myspace,i sent him another message saying i was sorry and for him to text me and he hasnt yet and its been a week!what should i do?im not over him!Can anyone give me advice on a boy problem,not over him!?
Stop texting, your sending yourself deeper in a rut doing that. It's gonna be hard but you need to sit back and let him call you when he's ready. i wouldn't have apologized personally. Us ladies always feel like we have to try to make things right when they ';f'; up. You are good, just chill, he is not done with you.....Can anyone give me advice on a boy problem,not over him!?
give him some time and space and see if he text u then try again...a week or so should be good.








good luck
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment