Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Need Advice on A Little Problem!!?

So i got into trouble. I said stuff I shouldn't have to someone and they have said they will report it to my school. Im not sure if they are bluffing though. It makes me very nervous thinking I will get in trouble or called out of class. I feel like I want to own up to what I did but I don't know if I need to because they might not tell the school and I reallllllly don't wanna get in trouble. How would you handle this? Its ripping my mind in two!Need Advice on A Little Problem!!?
apologize to that person.


try to talk it out


if they do tell your school


take the consequence


that how i would handle itNeed Advice on A Little Problem!!?
Well ........you have three ways to hop ....... you can ...ride the fence ...and hope


things will blow over .... as you are doing now .... that can be uncomfortable and


leave you holding the bag anyway .......or ...you can face that ';someone'; and


straighten things out ........... if that is not a viable choice .... if the school is the


governing authority, and you do ';want to own up'; to what you did ...... well ......


........ you know what you must do ........
Personally no matter what this is about and for what ever reason you had to do/say what was done, own up to it.... Tell the truth, and you will be better off in the long run. You need to say ';I made a mistake';. After all you are human, we all do. It's part of the learning process.. Is this of serious consequence? Can you and people involved get past it?? Is anything you said in any way illegal? If you say nothing at all will it eat you up inside? I have more Q's than what I can give you as an answer. Good luck..;)

No comments:

Post a Comment