Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need an advice about my problem to my bestfriend....help me!!!!?

ok here goes--


when i was in 5th grade, i met my bestfriend


she transferred to our school


at first we weren't that close but after a few months we became bestfriends


we were so close that we treat each others a precious possession


but when we got to other schools, she changed a lot


and what's hurting is that she had another bestfriend..


she totally have forgotten our friendship


she even forgotten my bday!


when i asked her 2 choose between us 2, she never picked any,she said we're both her no.1 bf..


but she told me i'll only be her no.1 bf forever when we were in grade 6...


she used to love me like we'll never leave each other's side..


she promised that...


she broke her promise...


it made a very deep scar in my heart and upto now it still aches everytime i remember her...


i feel like it can't be cured...


the pain she've caused was really hard to forget...


i really love her so much that maybe it's the cause i feel this awkward feeling...


i've cried hard enough..


help..I need an advice about my problem to my bestfriend....help me!!!!?
She is probably busy... Don't take it serious...I need an advice about my problem to my bestfriend....help me!!!!?
we cannot avoid those such things in life.. it happens.. things change, and so as people.. whats hard though, is the distance between you two.. she tranferred to another school.. just try to understand.. since, you do not belong to the same school this time, its hard for her to be with you for you are not together.. she is your bestfriend when you were in grade 5 until grade six.. and since both of you are not on the same school, she found another bestfriend and you said that you are ony her bestfriend til grade 6.. she needs a friend in her new school.. and you too.. dont be afraid to love your friends.. because your true friends will stil be your friend if you grow old if, you really are good friends.. dont be afraid to lose a friend.. for everytime you lose, some one better is given.. God has a plan for you.. dont be afraid.. just trust HIM and you'll never run out of true best friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment