Sunday, August 22, 2010

Any advice for meh problem?

I wanted to go to a music festival (Bamboozle) but I was afraid to ask my uncle cuz he might know that I don't know ALOT of the bands...now I wanna go to another festival I forgot the name and I wanna go to a coldplay but I'm afraid He'll say no..Also,I can't hum or buy a cd in front of him.Cant even shop at hot topic!No band shirts allowed and I luv Weezer and Fall Out Boy...I'm 11 and it's hard for me to explain the kind of music I like...And if I tell him I like No doubt ill get a WHAT!?!?!?!?!?! i cant hu In frnt of him cuz he will say You know this song?or say How do u kno dis song or sing it for me..and I cant sing in front of my parents cuz they are very critical like sing louder or annunciate...help wit dis lol srry i wrote too muchAny advice for meh problem?
I don't really get your problem, But just be honest. Music is a language everyone speaks and he shouldn't give a damn about what kind of music you like or don't like, If he was a good uncle he would respect you for who you are, not the music you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment