Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some advice for this problem with my Boyfriend?

Okay so where should I start off . My boyfriend and I have been bestfriends for almost 2 years so far . He knows basially everything about me and all my little dark secrets . We just got together like 1 month ago though . Well anyways i have a problem, well DUH 'cause your reading this . Hahahs .








So anyway this is where the problem starts he just recently became real close to this one guy who now he calls his bestfriend . They have all classes together, like all the same things, %26amp; etc. They hang out basically EVERYDAY . School and even out of school ! I mean I get that it's his bestfriend and all but it's just like i'm the one feeling left out . Like you know how when a person hangs out with a couple they feel like the third wheel ? No not for me, whenever me, my boyfriend, and his bestfriend hang out i'm basically the third wheel 'cause they talk about things they know about and like there little insiders . I mean yeah i know, ';Bros before Hoes'; but this is really too much . I mean just recently when my boyfriend and i, just us, were hanging out he was saying ';I miss[his bestfriend]'; and like i was just quiet . And him %26amp; i just kept walking and he just said it again like ';Man, I really miss [his bestfriend] . And like in my head i'm like WTF, i know ! Who cares ! And other times he'd be like, ';Have you seen [his bestfriend]';, ';I hope [his bestfriend] is coming today';, and other things like that . Or he'll like tell me like a certain funny kind of have-to-be-there moment between them . It's just really irritating ! Is it just me thinking this is way out of line ? Or I shouldn't be worrying ?








%26amp; Now recently his bestfriend is trying to get with this girl . So his bestfriend is now just hanging with that girl and my boyfriend is somewhat alone . In my head i'm like ';HAHA, get a taste of your own medicine'; but like ugh, i have no clue . I would talk to him about it, but i mean i know he'll flip out . I mean who wouldn't if your girlfriend or boyfriend came out saying ';you hang with so and so too much'; . I am not a clingy, nagging, or whatever kind of girlfriend . I don't even show i'm mad when he does stuff like this, sometimes . But yeah, I never complain !








So yeaah, ADVICE is really really needed right now .


So please send something !








%26amp;P.S,


MY BOYFRIEND IS NOT GAY . SO DON'T EVEN THINK THAT . HAHA, WHENEVER I TOLD MY FRIENDS ABOUT IT THERE LIKE ';OMG THERE LIKE BOYFRIENDS'; . BUT NO ! I KNOW FOR A FACT MY BOYFRIEND IS NOT GAY, HE IS 100% STRAIGHT .I need some advice for this problem with my Boyfriend?
Well you could ignore it and hope that his bestfriend gets with that girl and then he would spend all his time with her then ud get your bf back but i'd suggest that you need to talk 2 your bf if you 2 are bestfriends he will understand what your saying, don't have a rant just ask if you and him can spend some time together, go bowling, cinema etc. If he doesn't understand then he's not worth being with sorry but i'm sure he will totally understand.


PS this happened with me and my bf when we 1st got together so I know how it feels just talk 2 him like i did and now weve been together 3 years. :) Good Luck Hun xI need some advice for this problem with my Boyfriend?
it'll probably just be a phase, i'd tell him how you feel though. if you dont tell him, he clearly wont know theres a problem. dont have a go at him, just say that you miss seeing him.
Hi,


One is definitely tempted tof believe that he is gay! However, you have dispelled that opinion. My candid advise is that you should have a candid heart-to-heart talk with him. He probably is unaware that he is hurting you. I hope you live happily ever after
Sounds to me like he needs to get his priorities straight. Your girl should always come first. Talk to him about it. If there's one thing that guys are terrible at, it's guessing what a girl is thinking. I would know.
Boys aint normally that way.I mean i too hav many guy frndz but they've never showed more interest in going out wid a guy than a gal.Now as u r saying he is not a gay,we'll hav 2 cut that option off.


It might be possible that your boyfrnd is sharing somthn ....somthng very secretive [relaed 2 boiz] 2 his frnd...n so has get along wid him more nicely...or maybe he is just tryna check you or somthng...or maybe he really takes that guy as his best frnd...


At this situation i think u must go upto him...n clear everything once and for all...its no use keeping everything 2 urself ...have d guts 2 speak up your mind.but watever u say,make it in the sweetest way possible...


u really need best wishes!!!


BEST OF LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment