Monday, August 23, 2010

PLEASE I need advice immediately! Huge problem!!!?

I started seeing this guy about a week ago. Right off the bat he tells me that he owns his own home and truck and is an electrician. I found out the next day through property records that the house is actually his sister and brother-in-law's home and their truck. (Still not sure if he's really an electrician) He invited me back to his house after our date and told me that his sister was there just to use his computer.





I'm not sure what else he's lied about but this is the main thing I have a problem with. We have spent a lot of time together the past week and he's really a nice guy. Another important detail about this is the fact that he hasn't made a move on me... NOTHING. Not even a hug. Nothing. So I know it's not about sex. I'm just so crushed that he lied to me!





Well today I just needed some time to think things over and get my head straight so I avoided his calls (turned my phone off) He just showed up at my house about 30 minutes ago and banged on my door for a good 30 minutes then left a note then left. And this is a guy who supposedly has to get up for work at 4am and drive 55 miles away to Houston. It freaked me out!





What exactly is up with this guy and how do I handle this? What should I say to him??!!PLEASE I need advice immediately! Huge problem!!!?
no man you've known less than a month or for just a week should be banging on your door and no man with sense bangs for 30 minutes.... what was he going to do when you opened it? what did his note say? he sounds so weird, something about him just doesn't seem right, i'm telling you, a man living with his sister, lying about his accomplishments and possessions and he doesn't want to just get laid?...... strange.PLEASE I need advice immediately! Huge problem!!!?
So you are asking a question that I think you already know the answer to. He has lied about the house, possibly the job, and God knows what else. Sorry, but if someone lied to me about big things like that, I would not date them anymore. It shows that you can't trust him if you already went looking up homeowners records this early on, but it looks like you may have dodged a bullet by doing so.





You don't owe him any explanation. All you need to say to him is ';Did you think I wouldn't find out?'; and let him panic a little. Right then is a good moment to tell him that you cant see him anymore because he lies too much.





I do recommend breaking it off with him. The lies are only going to get worse.
sounds like a sociopath,, buy some mace,, and maybe a gun
ok, im sorry i cant answer your question bc im still trying to figure out how the heck you seen some property records in the first place????? u snooping on him? if ur already snooping you need to end it anywayz bc it's not going to work!
He's lying to you but he probobly actually likes you and only lied so that he wouldn't be embaressed that he can't afford his own car and home..and who knows if he actually has a job (let's say that he isn't an electricion...since he did show up at your house like that).





I think you need to call him on his bluff, what he's doing isn't right and also not making much sense since he hasn't made a move...his motivation however might not be sex..but then telling the truth would be better.





But call him out on it, and tell him how upset it made you. See what he says....but I suggest dropping him, sounds a bit weird...unstable perhaps?
Sounds like a guy who really likes you and wants to impress you. Let hi, know you know and you don't care. If he comes clean then keep dating, if he continues the lie then dump him.

No comments:

Post a Comment