Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice on this problem please?

I got a auntie that pisses me off everytime she sees me, she says ';Hows the business going and then she just laughs or even say this ';Don't worrry ';guys mike is so rich';......The point is she's always talking about money towards me all the time.... And she says she has money, but when she sees me she's like can i borrow $20... And i now live in luxury condos and she asks ppl does mike live good over there, or shes telling people Mike is living the ';High life'; meaning rich life.





Is she a hater or what????I need advice on this problem please?
yeah she is a hater.she trys to pretend that she has money when she really doesnt.ignore her.I need advice on this problem please?
shess deff jeelllinnn. dnt give her thhee mouuhhlaahh ..





ANSWER MINEE


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Au578EXwK4IsCp.ODg_VAxXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090821111841AA4hOum
JEALOUS!! keep doin' your thing, and dont let her jealousy bring u down, if anything use it as fuel to make more $$$ and really piss her off
she sounds really jealous.
shes jealous

No comments:

Post a Comment