Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some advice, roommate/friends problem?

This might be long, but I need some advice on what I should do with this situation.





I've been letting my best friend's bf stay with me. I wanted to help him but now I think he is scum.





A couple months ago he crashed my friends car (he had been drinking and has no license) She took the fall for it so now her insurance paid for his surgery, and his wages for missing work.





He got in trouble for driving without a license earlier in the year, and for something else so he is trying to get house arrest for those things. (house arrest at my place) But now Idk if want him there. I didn't realize that he was going to get money for missing work, so before I didn't ask for rent or help with pud/internet, but now I know he has money, and I'm irritated that he didn't offer to give me some, especially since I hooked up home phone service for his house arrest monitor! (I normally just use my cell cause I didn't need an extra bill)





Also his friend mentioned to me that he is addicted to pills, and because of his surgery hes been on pills for two month and now he doesn't have any so I think that's why he's had a piss poor attitude, I'm guessing withdrawals. Plus the other day he brought this total creeper up to my apartment with him! I told him if he was going to do that stuff that he needed to do it away from the apartment! I'm convinced that he is an addict and was buying pills.





His terrible moods are whats pissing me off the most. He should be grateful. His *** should be in prison for all the **** hes done! But he has it the easiest, he gets an EBT card for food, he is getting paid without having to work, he got that surgery paid for, and he lives at my place for free.. I don't get how someone lives like that... I don't understand how he can mop around with this terrible attitude when his life is sooo easy! Pisses me off, and even more so because he is mean to my friend and I hate seeing her hurting. So yea.. now I don't what to do. :( If I decided to kick him out how should I go about it? I don't want to upset my friend by kicking her bf out.. Idk what I would say.





Advice? Comments? Suggestions?I need some advice, roommate/friends problem?
kick his *** out of your place and have your friend not pay is bills anymore. take him to court and sue him for all the damages and suffering he has ccause you!!I need some advice, roommate/friends problem?
UHMM %26gt;_%26gt; u should be SERIOUSLY concerned about your valueables turning up missing. Personally I would suggest that you ask him to pay for that home service phone that he is using, and make rules like no company he has no right to bring creepy people over to your house when he doesnt pay bills there. And u should look into putting him out u should not t olerate an addict ion your house who has taken advantage of your friend and you. If u feel ackward telling him to leave *i can understand that* tell his girlfriend your friend to tell him to go orr u can pretend that u are struggling financially and u want to get a roomate which would be a very cute excuse to boot him out , and then later just be like you decide dnot to go through with getting a roommte lol
Ok! Hi, My name is Stasia and I think that you should kick his bum a** out of your home, But first kill him with kindness ask him since he's staying here with you can he help around the house like pick up on some bills since your not living there alone you shouldn't be stuck wit all the bills..... If he doesn't want to do that then ask him if he can at least pay you weekly or monthly some rent to put towards the bills and rent and if he doesn't want to live by your rules ask the guy as nice as possible to leave your home, because he's making it harder for you to survive. Tell your best friend that you love her but you can't keep living like this and if she wants him not to leave than she has to clean up after him, have some money every month to contribute to the bills or something because no one can live any where for free.... I hope I helped you out a lil bit wit my advice see i'm rude so tried to put that the nicest way possible........ Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment