Monday, August 23, 2010

Can anyone give advice on gynaelogical problem?

I had a miscarriage two years ago, it was incomplete but I didn't have a D%26amp;C they waited for the pregnancy levels to go down.





Since then I have been sick in all kinds of ways. My heartbeat is irregular and I can feel it in my neck all the time. I am vomitting often.





I was getting bleeding between periods and after sex but now I'm getting very very bad periods. I get a tearing pain rather than a cramping pain, and this time (this week) there is some tissue like when I was miscarrying as well as clotting.





I am seeing a gynae on monday but I'm not sure what is happening right now. They can't see on scans because my womb is tilted backwards but I have a bulky uterus lining. They saw bits of tissue when they scanned me internally but they never scanned again.





What could be wrong? I am getting quite unwell.Can anyone give advice on gynaelogical problem?
check for endometriosis or scarring of uterus! good luck : )
  • eyeshadow pencil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment