Monday, August 23, 2010

Really Need Advice On My Problem!?

I know you are thinking go to my gyno. But she would have to do a pap and considering I am bleeding like I am she wouldn't be able to and I have no idea when to schedule and appt. because I have no idea when I will have my period.Really Need Advice On My Problem!?
Sorry to hear about your complications. The one thing you do know is that your body is reacting to something and as that is the one thing that you have changed in your life, the depo, I would think that is it. What else could it be is only guesswork, but you have too many symptoms not to at least call the doctor and see what they say.


Here's something to think about that's related to your condition. All those commercials that we are seeing on tv now for all these new ';wonder'; ways of taking care of yourself, have you ever listened to the little add ons at the end, the ones they run through so fast, can cause this and can do that? They all scare me to death and say something about how unsafe these things are. There might only be a small percentage of problems, but if you are one of that percentage, you will wish you had paid more attention. Those drug companys have so much time and money tied up in these things, and a little pull in the FDA, and getting these things on the market is important to them to recoup their money. I guess we all would be astounded if we saw how much these companys pay out each year just for advertising, it says too much about how they do business. My advice, stick with the tried and true, it may take a little longer, but it's your life they are playing with.Really Need Advice On My Problem!?
I went on depo, I think once your periods come back most other symptoms are gone too. I doubt it'd stay in your system for so long. I think the tiredness may be anemia, if you've been having lots of heavy periods you've mostly likely lost a lot of blood, which can trigger anemia, go to the doctor and see what they say. If you've got a pap in march I'd wait for that, or ask them to bring it foreward.
Stop pre-judging your gyno and go see her instead of expecting impossible answers from lay people about such an important personal health issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment