Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hai, Today s my 34th day, for the last one week my breast is paining a lot. Is there any problem? pls advice.?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! --- It doesn't matter what your age, we all get pains in our breasts--I get more pain in one breast over the other but I breastfed my daughters and had an infection in it a long time ago. If you are ovulating or it is close to your period, the hormonal change can cause the problem, but, TO BE SAFE, you should see your doc and get a mammogram to make sure nothing is going on in there.......don't worry......it could just be from not wearing a support bra and the muscles are causing pain...........have a very happy birthday!!!!Hai, Today s my 34th day, for the last one week my breast is paining a lot. Is there any problem? pls advice.?
hi ! .. many more happy returns of the day....


every month i hav pain before my period time.


normally it happened... check ur self wit ur hand and massage gently ...wen u take bath. wear good and comfortable inner.Hai, Today s my 34th day, for the last one week my breast is paining a lot. Is there any problem? pls advice.?
Sounds pretty normal to me. Try some BoobEeze from your chemist. This may help. Hormones can jump around a lot at different ages. If the problem persists see a doctor.
i personally advice to go %26amp; get yrself checked with gynec
see u r not clear in u r question as whether its 34thday after u rlast period or u r 34 th birhtday.One should be short in words but not to that level which can confuse a man .so be clear in u r questions so that u get more answers for this.And as for as the pain is concern who can tell u better than a gynocologist?
Do self breast examination. Log into google search engine and under images heading type breast examination. You will get details how to do it yourself. If every thing is OK or not OK, consult a gynaecologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment