Monday, August 23, 2010

Can someone help me and give me advice on a boyfriend problem I have?

We've been together for almost 5 months now but... It's been over a month since we've last seen or talked with each other and I'm starting to really worry and think if it's his way of telling me that he needs more space or he wants to break up... and I don't want to get so emotional about it, but he was/is so wonderful. I don't know what to do, does anyone have advice?Can someone help me and give me advice on a boyfriend problem I have?
The best thing for you to do is get in contact with him yourself. If you need to prepare what you want to say before contacting him you need approach this calmly and be adult about it. Don't attack him or accuse him of anything ask him what it is that you want to know and allow him the chance to respond completely before asking anymore questions. He need to feel comfortable enough in talking to you or otherwise he will just clam up, and your whole effort will go to waste. Also even the news happens to bad don't get angry with him, you still need to stay calm if you want to continue talking and find out everything that you can if the conversation turns sour the conversation will end and you will more than likely not have the answers you are looking for. Good LuckCan someone help me and give me advice on a boyfriend problem I have?
hey....do me a favor, and listen to what u are saying:





';it's been over a month since we've last seen or talked';





';i'm starting to worry';





... HOW does this relate to the words ';he is so wonderful';...??





=T stop thinking about the past. the thing is, if u want a Future with this guy, u both have to continuously reinforce this relationship, and become Stronger each month that passes by. if that doesn't happen, there is definitely something wrong.





good luck, but i would say nip it in the bud now. call him, and if he doesn't answer, tell him that if he doesn't treat u like a girlfriend then ur out, and tha'ts that. u need someone who treats you Right, not who Used to be nice to you. anyone can be nice in the beginning...time tells his true colors..and yours too. you are faithful, caring, and still believe in him. you are a great girlfriend...now u have to believe that, and wait for someone who Deserves you, not someone who will treat u like that. good luck!
If u guys haven't been talking for a month or more break up with his *** because he not thinking about u.
I hope you two live far awa from each other and that is what cause the long period of time without seeing each other. Well Yes it is his subtle way you see men rather run than tell a girl hey I think your great but your just not for me. I have had many guys friends and they all say I just didnt want to hurt her feelings. They care but have a crappy way of showing it. Just come right out and ask him and it is a hell of alot harder then you think because you almost know what the answer is gonna be and you just dont want to hear it! Be strong and do it Let your mind take charge of this one because your heart will cloud your judgement
listen , i was with a girl for almost 2 years...the last 4 months we are seperated and as she told me she had lots of problems.the thing is that every problem she or i had we passed it togrther , so it could be a reality but its a little excuse because when someone really loves you he or she want to stand next to her or him when things get rough out there...i suppose you want him.try to tell him to meet and talk honestly and straight out of your hearts.whatever it is for good will happen
Why don't you ask him why he hasn't talked to you in over a month?


PS This is not how a ';wonderful'; boy behaves. I'd dump him.
i think you should call him up and talk to him and you should both decide whether or not to continue on with the relationship or take a break and just figure what you both want. good luck!
Break up with him now, if he doesn't have even one day of his time for you, he's not worth it.
okay, you really need to talk. tell him that you need to know if he needs his space. if he wantsto break up, he has to let you know. preferably in person. if this is not possible you need to have a good long talk on the phone and tell him that if he still want syou, he is gona have to let you know that he still cares once in a while. If he needs his space, he has to tell you. he can't just like try to drop off the planet. you have a right to know what's going on.
Have you tried calling him? This is really weird. Sounds like he is being a coward and doesn't want to admit to having a change of heart. Most times guys realize they have made a mistake over time but make sure that when he does actually realize this and calls you---and trust me---he will--- you don't answer the phone. Hes NOT WORTH IT! Be strong.
well he hasn't talked to you in a month...i think it is safe to say it is probably over.





move on 5 months isn't that long in the grand scheme of things.





good luck!
Don't want to discourage you, especially since it's possible that he can just be busy. But someone I was dating did the same thing and just vanished and doesn't keep in touch anymore, probably b/c I wouldn't do anything with him until I got to know him better. Now I think he is with someone else (and getting whatever he wants). Not to say that this is what happened to you %26amp; him, but I say that no matter how busy someone is, they can at least make time for a five minute phonecall. It could just be that he's not in relationship/ romance mode now, and just wants to go out by himself or with his friends for a while.- I know that's happened to me a couple times (I didn't feel like dating anyone for a time, and just wanted to go out and meet everyone!) Good Luck with him!
i had a boyfriend who would all of a sudden stop calling me and stop taking my calls. i then knew it was over. if you are in a serious relationship and you are interest in that person there is no reason that you shouldnt see them every chance you get. have you tried calling him? sounds like hes banking that you will just give up and stop calling. thats the cowards way out. i would just let him go. he doesnt have the balls to tell you that its over. you are so much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment