Thursday, August 19, 2010

Any advice on this problem i have with a guy?

last month i went out with my mate her boyfriend and his mate. we all knew each other and me and the other guy were friends but had previously got together before. that night some other guys came along and when i got home one of them started talking to me. we started seeing each other and a few weeks later we started dating. it didnt last long though and we broke up. now i like the first guy (my mates boyfriends mate) i got with him before i went out with the other guy but i never thought anything would come out of it. i didnt think he was interested in me and thought it was just a drunken kiss. he now knows i like him and he told me that he had liked me too but that coz i went out with his mate he doesnt think he can go there. i saw him last night at a party and he was with someone else but when he got home he phoned me and we had an argument. i really like him but i dont wana keep chasing him. my friends say i should stop talking to him altogether and then maybe he will realise what he wants or even who he wants. please let me know what i should do. i wish i had never gone out with his mate but i didnt think i would ever have a chance with this guy... thanks xxAny advice on this problem i have with a guy?
do what your friends say. if it doesn't work then idk what you should do.....Any advice on this problem i have with a guy?
I think you just have to accept the fact that this guy isn't interested now and move on. For all you know, this guy could be using the fact that you went with his mate as an excuse, trying not to hurt your feelings.





Dont beat urself up about the fact you dated ur mate. You did what you wanted to do at the time. If this guy truly liked you, he'd be with you, regardless of the fact you went on a date with his mate.





Move on %26amp; have fun :)
follow your heart..don`t let anyone make the decision 4 u, cause u will regret it later....do what`s best 4 u.
You should leave him, and make him come back to you. Play hard to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment