Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need advice for PayPal problem?

I have sold an item on eBay to this buyer who claims that the item he recieved stopped working after a day or two. I told him there was nothing I can do because it was working fine when he got it and now its not. He filed a dispute against me through PayPal and he won the case. PayPal took back the money I recieved from the buyer and I'm left waiting for the item to be returned. I have not recieved anything from the buyer and I'm getting a little worried. I asked him to email me to confirm that he shipped the item back to me. So far, there's been no communication. It's been a little more than a week now. Can anyone give me advice on what to do next? Thank you very much in advance!Need advice for PayPal problem?
Well, it is time for you to ask Pay Pal to have the item returned, working or not. Tell them you want to return the item to the makers to get your money back. If you are the one who manufactures the item tell them you want to see how it broke and to make sure the parts you used when not defected.





You have full right to get the item back. Also EBay should be notified of this problem. What if this guy got away with the money and also the product? I don't think that it is fair.Need advice for PayPal problem?
contact ebay..NOW. Paypal should have never reversed without a conformation from ebay...think you were scammed.contact ebay NOW
Ebay owns paypal. File a dispute with the information that he hasn't sent back the item.

No comments:

Post a Comment