Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need Advice on a problem?

My parent has a house in LA and said that if I go and stay in the house for 2 years, the house will be mine. But, I don't like LA at all and like to live and work in Phoenix better. But if I don't go to LA and go to Phoenix instead, I would lose the LA house and I also have to rent my own place in Phoenix. The LA house is worth a lot. But the problem is, I don't like to live and work in LA and like it better in Phoenix, AZ. I also worry about not able to fit in with the environment in LA and so would have a hard time with looking for jobs and I would need to find one in 6 months. So, what do you think I should do??Need Advice on a problem?
Move as fast as you can,it is just a short chapter in your life!


You can gain the TITLE and then you can sell it for big bucks and live anywhere you want because homes in L.A. are going for alot more then the rest of the country.Need Advice on a problem?
In my opinion, the smart thing to do would be to move to LA so you get the house in a couple of years, that way you won't have to worry about buying a house or paying rent somewhere, which is what almost all younger people struggle with in their younger years. Im sure you will make new friends and find a job that is good for you and that you enjoy. I would at least give it a try and if things dont work out, you can move back to AZ... but that is a huge opportunity you would be giving up if you didnt even give it a chance. But only you know whats best for you, you want to be happy and you are going to have to make the decision as to where you will be happier.
Stay in Phoenix where you are happiest and settled. The real estate market is bad in Cali (all over really)...so if you would move there and hate it...then you would have a tough time doing a resale. Besides...whoever made this offer is a bit controlling by demanding you stay there 2 yrs. I would pass and stay in AZ
Make a list of all the pros and cons.


Then with each pro and con, score them up.


Then you will eed to add and subtract all the pionts from each other and then wiegh up the 2 totals.


Which ever has the most pionts, you should get the most.





At least that is what I would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment