Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need advice age gap problem..?

At first sight at her I feel that we have something in common it which makes me fall inlove at her...we became close...there is a time which if I don't see her it feel that my day is not complete without seeing her...and makes me cranky..but when we see each other and wherever I go she always go near at me..lean at me and sometimes she always bites me and tickle me..when i ask her why she said that she is eager at me...but the problem is that we have an 10 years age gap..she is 16 and I'm 26...that's why when I tell her how I feel she always said that I only joking..how can I overcome this age gap..and show her that I was born for her...Need advice age gap problem..?
Ok I dont mean to sound like a b itch but she's 16, YOU need to back off.





When she's 18, maybe then something can happen but right now she's only 16, shes technically still a child, therefore its immoral %26amp; possibly illegal depending on where you live.





If you really love her, you'll wait till she's 18.





%26amp; if you dont like my answer then thats tough, you ask a question on hre your leaving yourself open to other ppls opinions.





Sorry but thats my opinion on the subject, you should wait. She's a 16 year old girl, she has ALOT of growing up to do, alot of things she needs to do before she'll be anywhere near settling down in a relationship.Need advice age gap problem..?
Please! Put your feelings aside and step back. Keep an open friendship with this person but go no further. There are two ways to overcome the age gap:


#1...Wait for her to become a legal adult.


#2...Risk prison.
Agree if you really love her back off and let her grow up she is way too young for you at the moment.
I'm so sorry your love is 10 years younger than you.


Wait 'til she's 18 and then go for it.


Meanwhile, let her know you love her and are interested.


Don't give up.


Have hope.


My parents are 7 years apart.


Don't worry.


Age is just a number.


:]


Good Luck.
honestly if you really love her...wiat just a few more years to really pursue anything. you could get into trouble if you do. so just wait until she is 18.
Omg man, your like... WAY older then her. I really doubt her parents would be cool with you two together. I guess all i can say is if shes as important as you say she is you can wait until shes 18. You're at two totally different stages in your lives.
well if your feelings are true go for it but keep trying to explain to her how you feel


if you sometimes feel guilty you should because its a little bit dramatic but like i said if its true why not
thats not even legal
If you care about her let her grow up first. She's going to change a lot and she doesn't need you in the way.
Wait until she is 18!!!!
its love.


:[


keep it.
well first you need to use better grammar.. honestly reading this makes me feel like your the 16 year old and shes 26. theres nothing much you can do, shes 16 she probably cant take you seriously because of your age.

No comments:

Post a Comment